SAIN PATRICK'S DAY
-Green, Ireland, Lepreboun, Shamrock, Snake, Horseshoe, Hat, Rainbow, Pot of gold, Harp.
1. Saint Patrick's Day is a typical day in Ireland in memory of a little boy who later became a priest.
2. On this day everyone is wearing green. And everything is green. Even the rivers!
3. The Leprechaun is a typical little green elf on Saint Patrick´s Day.
4. The shamrock is a green plant that everyone is wearing on Saint Patrick´s Day.
5. A legend says that ST Patrick expelled all the snakes from Ireland.
6. On this day, people put horseshoes on its doors to have good luck.
7. The legend says that at the end of the rainbow there is a Leprechaun with a pot of gold.
8. The harp is a typical instrument on Saint Patrick´s Day.
The story of Saint Patrick´s Day