miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017


                                               DIALOGUE


-Can I help you?
-Yes, please. I'd like take go to Brighton Wich bus I do take?
-Bus 323 goes yo Brighton.
-How often does the bus run?
-Once a day.
-I see, when's the next bus?
-At 10.00 am.
-How much does a tiket cost?
-It's 12 pounds. Would you like a tikect?
-Yes, please. Where's the bus stop?
-It's right over there.
 Have a good trip.

Twenty minutes later...

-Can I help you?
-Yes please. I'd like to go to reading. Wich bus do I take?
-Bus 221 goes to reading.
-How often does the bus run?
-Once an hour.
-I see, when's the next bus?
-At 9.30 am
-How much does a ticket cost?
-It's 13 pounds, would you like a ticket?
-Yes please. Where's the bus stop?
-It's right over there.
  Have a good trip.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario